Litter Crew Pay Scale: $10.08 - $15.54
Under the supervision of the Community Appearance Director, the employee is responsible for ensuring City property and right of way (ROW) are free from litter and debris. The employee may perform tasks and skills associated with department functions such as manual labor and operation of light duty equipment.
1. Ability to read and write
2. Six (6) months of previous work experience performing manual labor such as landscape maintenance is preferred; or any combination of education training and experience that demonstrates the above listed knowledge, skills and abilities commensurate with the requirements of the job.
3. Possess a valid and current driver's license and be insurable
4. Ability to work non-standard work hours
5. Ability to travel throughout the City
6. Ability to pass a background check and random drug screens
Applications for this position may be obtained in the HR Department at Talladega City Hall, and must be turned in no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, April 20th.