City Clerk's Office
Joanna Medlen, CMC
256-362-8186 ext. 1026
Aubrey Lackey, Administrative Assistant
256-362-8186 ext. 1020
The City Clerk's Office is located in City Hall to the left of the City Council Chambers. City Council regular meetings are held the first and third Monday of each month at 5:00 p.m. in the Chambers.
If you wish to be on the agenda for any pre-council or council meeting please contact the City Clerk's Office by e-mail or phone call or you may drop by and fill out a request form at the City Clerk's Office at City Hall. Agenda requests are due at noon - 10 days before the Monday Council meeting.
Called or special meetings will be posted on the bulletin board outside the City Council Chambers.
Contact the City Clerk's Office to:
- Present claims and other legal actions involving the City
- Present claims or other insurance matters involving the City
- Purchase or inquire about cemetery plots in Oak Hill or Westview Cemetery
- Obtain a copy of City ordinances, council minutes, resolutions, etc.
- Request to speak at a City Council meeting - deadline is noon on Thursday prior to council meeting
- Request a City proclamation
- Inquire about the City's various boards and commissions
- Obtain applications for City Boards
- Apply for annexation into City Limits
- Inquire about the Summer Feeding Service Program and meal sites
- Obtain general information about the City of Talladega
Our Mission is courteous service and meeting our citizens' information needs.